Este es el blog. Y esta es nuestra web, está todo más ordenadito, mejor.

25 de marzo de 2013

Música para camaleones (31) Bob Dylan - Not dark yet

Shadows are falling and I've been here all day / It's too hot to sleep time is running away / Feel like my soul has turned into steel / I've still got the scars that the sun didn't heal / There's not even room enough to be anywhere / It's not dark yet, but it's getting there

Well my sense of humanity has gone down the drain / Behind every beautiful thing there's been some kind of pain / She wrote me a letter and she wrote it so kind / She put down in writing what was in her mind / I just don't see why I should even care / It's not dark yet, but it's getting there

Well, I've been to London and I've been to 'gay Paris' / I've followed the river and I got to the sea / I've been down on the bottom of a world full of lies / I ain't looking for nothing in anyone's eyes / Sometimes my burden seems more than I can bear / It's not dark yet, but it's getting there / 

I was born here and I'll die here against my will / I know it looks like I'm moving, but I'm standing still / Every nerve in my body is so vacant and numb / I can't even remember what it was I came here to get away from / Don't even hear a murmur of a prayer / It's not dark yet, but it's getting there.



No te nos vayas nunca, Bob Dylan.