Este es el blog. Y esta es nuestra web, está todo más ordenadito, mejor.

5 de marzo de 2014

Música para camaleones (52) Pájaro Sunrise - Minolta

I used to have a plan just in case you came back, but I never could decide on the questions in my heart. Now I'm glad you didn't return: these are almost the good times. I'm still afraid of growing old, yet I'm caring less and less. Somehow the pain is gone, but I'm caring less and less. You are almost out of sight: these must be the better times. Oh, so sweet of you to cut all the lines; I have tried to cut mine too, I just keep your ghost to haunt my songs. You are no one that I know, you are no one that I know. You were the first on a row of unparalleled mistakes; you were the one who hurt the most, you were the one that felt the best. I'm glad that's over now, I'm glad in almost every way. Oh, so sweet of you to cut all the lines; I have tried to cut mine too. I just keep your ghost to haunt my songs You are no one that I know, you are no one that I know. no more.