Este es el blog. Y esta es nuestra web, está todo más ordenadito, mejor.

28 de marzo de 2014

Música para camaleones (55) The War On Drugs - Red Eyes


Come and see Where are we This everything On my knees To beat it down To get to my soul I guessed my way Anyone can tell it's you coming But baby, don't mind Leave it on a lie Leave it your own way Come and ride away It's easier to stick to the earth Surrounded by the night Surrounded by the night And you don't go home But you abuse my faith Losing every time but I don't know where You're on my side again So ride the key wherever it goes I'll be the one, I can't, whoo! You're all I've got to wait You're running in the dark When I come to my soul Try and see it through the dark It's coming my way Well we won't get lost inside again babe Am I right? no one sees you, anyone, around here waiting They don't mind, they don't hear; I hear For the best way-oh, you're mine, against it I would keep you here, but I can't Oh, I am trying to see the right, right way, And I don't see it anywhere I go, yeah... woo! She's on my side again The easy way I come to my soul Walking in the downtown Talk to my soul They won't get lost inside again On my way I can see it the darkness coming my way Well we're here Don't get lost inside Yeah you won't get lost inside at all You're on my way Woo!