Este es el blog. Y esta es nuestra web, está todo más ordenadito, mejor.

29 de abril de 2014

Música para camaleones (58) Lambchop - My Blue Wave

 
You lay around the house Nothing much to bark about Jump onto the bed Just bones and squirrels inside your head This is the only life I see For you And if I gave a crap Would that show you where my head is at I would ride the moon And even if it comes too soon I could fall for you And you could fall for me So we go all to the shows And happiness is all we know How it got to you And how it got to me too I wish I never knew (about) my blue wave And William called and tried To tell me that his sister's boyfriend has Just died He's not sure what to do And I'm not sure what to tell him he should do Sometimes William we're just screwed (in) my blue wave So what's the girl to do Sits on the couch and she's feeling blue Shakes it in the cup And she doesn't mind if it stays up Up up oh yeah Never mind the world My blue girl And the best is yet to come You may think you are the only one To never get it right Just stick around on this lovely night And we may be amazed By my blue wave To conclude this interview Many facts and fictions you construe The dog gives you the paw You pat his head and you wipe his jaw He's the only one who knew (about) my blue wave