Este es el blog. Y esta es nuestra web, está todo más ordenadito, mejor.

2 de julio de 2014

Música para camaleones (63) Mutual Benefit - Strong swimmer

You were such / a strong swimmer / and you taught me how / to never fear those tall waves / and you stayed / in those deep waters / always inviting / to a bed on the bottom and that current took you away / and it made you pay and pay / when I saw you I didn't know your name it was such / a long winter / when the ice had thawed / there wasn't much that survived it / it takes more / than a strong swimmer / to stay above water / with a body divided and that current took you away / and it made you pay and pay / when I saw you / I didn't know your name / when I see you / they'll give us different names I clear my mind of joy and sorrow / river doesn't know tomorrow / rolls along with such simplicity / you told me you had stashed away / a note that would explain the way / you felt if we would ever find you gone / the river only knows to carry on / the river only knows to carry on