Este es el blog. Y esta es nuestra web, está todo más ordenadito, mejor.

23 de abril de 2016

Música para camaleones (89) Nick Mulvey - April



I go to see April On the bank of the Regent's Canal She always lives at the seas Once in my mind, in my dreams And she sees everyday more like a cube Keeps telling me we don't see the signs that we use Just look, see the signs that we use And you'll see everyday more like a cube Mhhhhhhh 
And I go deaf and I go dumb If I don't see the winter sun I'm so glad the blue bells are here I'm so glad that April has come Cause she always lives at the seas Once in my mind, in my dreams 
Heaven mourns Makes a beggar out of me, a beggar of me Heaven mourns, heavens mourns Makes a beggar of me, a beggar of me A beggar of me, a beggar of me A beggar of me Heaven mourns, heaven mourns She makes a beggar of me, a beggar of me A beggar of me, a beggar of me A beggar of me, a beggar of me