Este es el blog. Y esta es nuestra web, está todo más ordenadito, mejor.

5 de octubre de 2016

Música para camaleones (94) King Creosote - You just want








Video Director - Toby Mortimer, Joe Mortimer Animation - Toby Mortimer, Anna Ginsburg Compositing and Colouring - Toby Mortimer

When you just want someone to lie there and be used as a slave Can I be him? When you just want someone more for their being and not so much for their brains Can I be him? When you need someone to cry on in the depths of despair I shall be elsewhere When you're all talked out and languished silent in the physical realm I will be waiting When you just want someone to lie there and be used as a slave Can I be him? When you just want someone more for their being and not so much for their brains Can I be him? Can I be him? Can I be him?