Este es el blog. Y esta es nuestra web, está todo más ordenadito, mejor.

14 de octubre de 2017

Música para camaleones (102) Leonard Cohen - Leaving the table



Unas semanas antes de su muerte, Leonard Cohen publicó su póstumo y magno album 'You Want It Darker', del que ahora llega el videoclip (dirigido por Christopher Mills) de la preciosa 'Leaving The Table', con la que se despedía del mundo para siempre. Así su espíritu vuelve a sobrevolarnos, para recordar al maestro Cohen, para nunca dejar de hacerlo.

I’m leaving the table I’m out of the game I don’t know the people In your picture frame If I ever loved you, oh no, no It’s a crying shame If I ever loved you If I knew your name You don’t need a lawyer I’m not making a claim You don't need to surrender I’m not taking aim I don’t need a lover, no, no, no The wretched beast is tame I don’t need a lover So blow out the flame There’s nobody missing There is no reward Little by little We’re cutting the cord We’re spending the treasure, oh no, no That love cannot afford I know you can feel it The sweetness restored I don’t need a reason For what I became I’ve got these excuses They’re tired and they’re lame I don’t need a pardon, no no, no no, no There’s no one left to blame I’m leaving the table I’m out of the game I'm leaving the table I'm out of the game