Este es el blog. Y esta es nuestra web, está todo más ordenadito, mejor.

31 de octubre de 2018

Música para camaleones (111) Charlie Fink - Firecracker

Firecracker



Been told you no good That a job that you hate Belongs in a special part of hell. It was a feeling I knew More than I wanted to Working in a Manchester Business Hotel. Rushing your plate To room 108 On new year's eve 2005. I gave two short knocks And you opened up, Not so standard business-hotel type. But sometimes your future is waiting for you Behind a hotel room door. I had spent 20 years not living my life And that wasn't my life anymore. I saw your guitar case, Asked if you play. You said, "No, it's where I keep my machine gun." I used to tour with a banjo But ever since I switched Nobody ever asks for a refund. You stand for the tree, Lean in to see. Hey, where you goin', Do you smoke? I couldn't believe, This was happening to me When you pulled out a joint from your coat. But sometimes your future is offered to you Rolled up in a cigarette. I had spent 20 years not living my life Rght till that moment we met. And it was like a firecracker, Watched from a prison yard. Sitting in that hotel bedroom, Listening to you play guitar. Oh it was like a firecracker. Oh it was like a firecracker.

Firecracker Pt.2