Este es el blog. Y esta es nuestra web, está todo más ordenadito, mejor.

19 de diciembre de 2019

Música para camaleones (121) James Blake - I'll come too



I'm gonna say what I need If it's the last thing I do I do I do I do I'm in that kind of mood I've thrown my hat in the ring I've got nothing to lose With you With you With you I'm in that kind of mood I'll go under your wing I'll slot right in between the Cracks between you and him I don't wanna go home Shall we drive from zone to zone? I wouldn't do this on my own But I'm not on my own tonight Oh, you're going to New York? I'm going there Why don't I come with you? Oh, you've changed to L.A.? I'm going there, I can go there too I'm gonna say what I need If it's the last thing I do I do I do I do I'm in that kind of mood I've thrown my hat in the ring I've got nothing to lose With you With you With you I'm in that kind of mood I'll go under your wing I'll slot right in between the Cracks between you and him I don't wanna go home Shall we drive from zone to zone? I wouldn't do this on my own But I'm not on my own tonight Oh, you're going to the brink? I'm going there Why don't I come with you? You don't care what they think I'm getting there I could get there too I'm gonna say what I need If it's the last thing I do I do I do I do I'm in that kind of mood I've thrown my hat in the ring I've got nothing to lose With you With you With you I'm in that kind of mood I'll go under your wing I'll slot right in between the Cracks between you and him I don't wanna go home Shall we drive from zone to zone? I wouldn't do this on my own But I'm not on my own tonight