Este es el blog. Y esta es nuestra web, está todo más ordenadito, mejor.

6 de junio de 2018

Música para camaleones (109) The Jesus And Mary Chain - Happy When It Rains




Step back and watch the sweet thing Breaking everything she sees She can take my darkest feeling Tear it up till I'm on me knees Plug into her electric cool Where things bend and break And shake to the rule Talking fast couldn't tell me something I would shed my skin for you Talking fast on the edge of nothing I would break my back for you Don't know why, don't know why Things vaporize and rise to the sky And we tried so hard And we looked so good And we lived our lives in black But something about you felt like pain You were my sunny day rain You were the clouds in the sky You were the darkest sky But your lips spoke gold and honey That's why I'm happy when it rains I'm happy when it pours Looking at me enjoying something That feels like feels like pain To my brain And if I tell you something You take me back to nothing I'm on the edge of something You take me back And I'm happy when it rains