Este es el blog. Y esta es nuestra web, está todo más ordenadito, mejor.

17 de enero de 2016

Música para camaleones (86) Curtis Harding - Keep on shining


Curtis Harding - Keep on shining

It's just a matter of time The world has to know This light of mine I'm gonna let it show In my darkest days She is my sun In all of the ways, girl You are the only one So just keep on shining KEEP ON SHINING KEEP ON SHINING Just keep on shining KEEP ON SHINING I can finally see the light I can finally see the light I can finally see the light It's the light in your eyes That gives this space I'll be more than wise, girl To allow your love to place All the worries of days Heart ache and pains Your is body good, girl Enough to keep me sane So just keep on shining KEEP ON SHINING KEEP ON SHINING Just keep on shining KEEP ON SHINING I can finally see the light I can finally see the light I can finally see the light So just keep on shining KEEP ON SHINING KEEP ON SHINING Just keep on shining KEEP ON SHINING I can finally see the light I can finally see the light I can finally see the light