Este es el blog. Y esta es nuestra web, está todo más ordenadito, mejor.

4 de mayo de 2021

Música para camaleones (130) Matt Elliott - The Allegory Of The Cave



It must be what now 13 days? / But I can't shake or forget this twist of cruel fate / You threw yourself into the fray / With no single thought of the end / You fell once again / So this is permanent this change / It's far too late to contemplate beginning again / This transience is how it's played / Once lost is away all your days, my friend are numbered / Oh come on silence whisper my name / Give me the answers that I crave / Is it so cold? we just grow old and slowly crumble / The light reflects the wall of this cave / They dance the flame illuminates/ But our hands are bound we can't turn round to face the embers / Do these cells hold all that I am & Once they decay like you I'll fade into the darkness / Oh come on silence whisper my name / Explain the rules of the game / Oh come on silence talk to me / My feet are bleeding to the bone / They're cracked & worn / The skin is torn from such a long road / But there's still a long way to go / The sun beats down / My furrowed brow's about to burn now / The endless questions still remain / Did I live before & will I then live on once again? / Or are we plucked out from the void & Placed in this frame made of bones, blood & braincells & So we're thrown back in the void / Eternity in the dark is such a long time / Either path is lined with darkness / The crushing pain/the endless void / Repeat the same painful mistakes or / Slowly rot into the soil / Oh darkness please whisper my name / Whisper the rules of this here game

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario