Este es el blog. Y esta es nuestra web, está todo más ordenadito, mejor.

13 de julio de 2012

Música para camaleones (21) Beach House - Myth

Beach House, en directo en 'Later with Jools Holland', el 22 de mayo de 2012, tocando Myth, de su estupendo album "Bloom". Una pequeña maravilla a la que si se le puede poner una pega es que no dure más.


drifting in and out, see the road you’re on / you came rolling down the cheek / say just what you need / and in between it’s never as it seems / help me to make it / help me to make it / if you build yourself a myth / know just what to give / what comes after this / momentarily bliss consequence of what you do to me / help me to make it / help me to make it

found yourself in a new direction / eons far from the šun / can you come when they come to reach you / let you know you’re not the only one / can’t keep hanging on / to all that’s dead and gone / if you build yourself a myth / know just what to give / do you lie? / we’ll let the ašhes fly / help me to make it / help me to make it