Este es el blog. Y esta es nuestra web, está todo más ordenadito, mejor.

25 de octubre de 2012

Música para camaleones (24) Lykke Li - Sadness Is A Blessing


My wounded rhymes make silent cries tonight / My wounded rhymes make silent cries tonight / And I keep it like a burning / I'm longing from a distance I ranted, I pleaded, I beg him not to go / For sorrow, the only lover I've ever known / Sadness is a blessing Sadness is a pearl Sadness is my boyfriend Oh, sadness I'm your girl / These scars of mine make wounded rhymes tonight / I dream of times when you were mine so I / Can keep it like a haunting heart beating close to mine / Sadness is a blessing Sadness is a pearl Sadness is my boyfriend Oh, sadness I'm your girl / I ranted, I pleaded, I beg him not to go / For sorrow, the only lover I've ever known / Every night I rant, I plead, I beg him not to go / Will sorrow be the only lover I can call my own? / Sadness is a blessing Sadness is a pearl Sadness is my boyfriend Oh, sadness I'm your girl / Sadness is my boyfriend Oh, sadness I'm your girl Oh, sadness I'm your girl